E-sewa is a Nepal No.1 digital wallet with more than one million active users. esewa allows people to receive and transfer money from one user to another. Along with this, it can be used for bill payment such as, water & electricity bill payment, Online shopping etc.
Esewa account registration process
- If you are a mobile user, then download ‘esewa’ app from Playstore (Android) or Appstore (iOS).
For PC/laptop users, simply go to esewa login-page.
- Click on ‘register’ after opening app on your smartphone or web browser.
- Then it asks for your email and a phone number which is also your ID. Enter your details and click register. After you verified your account with OTP that you receive via SMS, your account is successfully created.
Create Esewa account just sending a text message(SMS)
Esewa also feature registration process, just sending sms. Go to your message box –> Type ‘REG‘ –> Send to recipient number: ‘32121‘
Shortly, you will receive an sms from the same number which includes your:
- Esewa ID
- MPIN number (required for making transition)
Esewa KYC verification process
Before you verify your esewa KYC, you need some details to fill KYC form. You must have, Nepalese citizenship number and it’s scan copy to verify through Citizenship card(nagrita) or you can verify KYC using your passport. If so then you need to enter passport number and upload passport scan photo along with your PP size photograph.
- After you logged-in into your account, click on your profile (Top left corner of your screen)
- Then Click on ‘My information‘ –> Document details
- Upload your PP size photograph.
- Upload our citizenship card or passport scan photo on the document section.
- Enter your respective document number, like identity number, document number, document issued district and it’s issue date.
- After filling your all form details, click on SUBMIT.
- It may take up-to 48 hrs for your KYC verification. After its successful verification, you get an email and SMS.