Have you ever know that photos, especially of MJPEJ/JPEG format has meta data like title and description. Such photos are useful when it comes to copyright-protected images. To view image meta details, just hover your image file with mouse cursor in your computer. There you can see the photo’s author and description. If you also want to insert your own meta details or to remove it in any photos, just follow the simple steps:
Movavi Photo Editor to edit photo meta details
When it comes to insert your own meta description and author to your photos, Movavi photo editor comes in the first position.
- Open your desired photo in Movavi photo editor. If you don’t have, download from here.
- just to edit/remove the photo’s title and description, click on ‘Save As’ or hit Ctrl+Alt+S.
- Dialogue box appears.
- There you can see meta-data option. You can make changes and save.
Just removing photo meta data without any software
If you have download image through internet, Some photo contains meta data. It can be risky for your personal use like uploading in your website. Just to delete image author, title, and description:
- Right click on your photos and open with >> Paints
- Click Save As or hit ‘Ctrl+Shift+S’ then chose png format while saving.
- BooM! Finally metadata sucessfully removed from that image.