Cellpay is the Nepal online bill payment service provider licensed from Nepal Rastra Bank. It allows people to receive, send, and pay money online with ease. Cellpay provides several great features, like you can pay landline, internet bill, DTS & cable TV, balance top-up, khane-pani (water), electricity bill, and merchant payment in real-time directly from your bank account. You can also send and receive payment money from your family, friend and relatives without loading funds to your cellpay account. The app is also available in our own language Nepali.
Step-by-step cellpay registration process
Follow the instruction to open cellpay account:
- Download Cellpay app to your device and click on sign-up Or, go to https://app.cellpay.com.np/register on your browser.
- Enter your full name, mobile number, email, and select your preferred user type.
- Create 6 digit pin manually.
- Enter 6 digits OTP, which you will receive on your mobile phone.
- Enter Referral code as ‘ppfW73‘ for your contribution.
- That’s it, your registration process is successful.
Note: You must update KYC before making any payment.
Difference between other digital wallets and cellpay
|Other digital wallets||Cellpay|
|Must store funds in your account.||Make direct payment from your bank account.|
|Fear losing your money with your account.||Cellpay doesn’t store funds, so no fear of losing money.|
|No interest||Interest as in your bank account.|
Link your cellpay account to your bank
Cellpay supports 17+ bank to access your bank’s fund directly to your account. To link your bank account with cellpay, you must have cellpay ID number the same as that of bank registered contact number.
- Open your App and go to MANAGE ACCOUNTS
- Click the add icon >> select your preferred bank >> fill your account number >> click on ‘ADD ACCOUNT’.
- FILL your OTP Number that you receive in your registered number and then your PIN and click on ‘CONFIRM’.
Cellpay also has an self transfer feature that allows your to transfer money from one bank account to another without any hustle.
Earn with Cellpay
It’s more interesting to know that, you can also earn with cellpay just by referring your friend, family, and relatives. While you signing up cellpay, enter referral code as ‘ppfW73’ and once you signed up then you have your own referral code as mine. Then ask your friends to use that code during the registration process. You can earn loyalty points worth Rs. 50 per user using your referral code. You may use it for your mobile top-up.